Eat Drink Nap
The quintessential style, cooking, and home interior book from Soho House, the world's leading members club.
Eat Drink Nap, a 300-page highly illustrated book, with a foreword from founder Nick Jones, and photography from leading food and interiors photographers Mark Seelen and Jean Cazals, shares the Soho House blueprint for stylish, modern living, the Soho House way.
Contemporary, global yet with something quintessentially English and homely at its heart, this is Soho House style explained by its experts:
- From planning a room to vintage finds: bringing the Soho House look home.
- Soho House curator's advice on how to buy, collect and hang art.
- The art of a great night's sleep: how to design the perfect bedroom.
- No-fuss recipes and chef's tips: here's how to make your favourite House dishes.
- Inside Babington: Soho House's take on country-house living. Wellies optional.
- All the secrets of cocktail hour: House tonics and barman's tips.
- Spa treatment at home, DIY facials and chocolate brownies.